Monday, March 26, 2012

It is terrible to live

Make a birthday present chief bablorubu! . Left 4 days.
---------------------------------.


It is terrible to live when sellers and waiters are so polite and courteous. No, they do not have to work faster and better - apparently, it is beyond their powers. But I packed a dozen eggs in a separate bag - free T-shirt, and I'm scared. Six months ago I had put the tray on top of the same products in the normal package to bring to the house in one piece.

The waitress brought the soup a neighbor, told me that my hot about to be ready. I involuntarily cringed, waiting for the story about what all fresh and tasty. But no, had passed.

Behind the scenes work has value in itself. Have a job today, how to have a prestigious car, if not, then you're sort of Elaeagnus. To my surprise I look like a familiar cut wages, transpose from place to place, changing the staffing. silent. suffer. ' Where do I go, I did not find the ' voice of reason prevails over. amazing time. terrible.

Recently, by agreement of the parties kicked another familiar. All this went on, but she refused two job offers in other places and kept until the last. Now and then there are no jobs and those jobs are filled. And I'm scared for her. strange it is.

Gained in the travel agency a girl in connection with the extension. calling all. Strictly 25-30 written, because there is no ' I am 34, well, can be. '. can not. Disappointed sigh into the phone. ' Do you have sales experience? ' . Let's try to. '. Voices of the tube almost in tears. Search for people has become more difficult. I have no time to try. My job is. It is terrible to all.

Every day, ICQ issues 'no work? '. scary.

I look at myself. The work became more. A little more money - at least, loans flowed in the opposite direction. Winter is over, tourism gradually otmerz. Not fat, of course, the car was not bought, not a trip to St. Petersburg, sometimes in a pocket no more than a thousand rubles for the week ahead. But going into a taxi and the taxi driver calling his wife (?), It can not hear, I hear him: ' And you have to travel there at least? . I knew that the shares had to pay only the 200r. ( two trips ), but gave over the counter - 340r. Because it was scary. Not for myself and not for him. Whatever the.

Director of the firms clients are sad, and there was a voice of familiarity. I was always sociable, but always on you - who are with me in ICQ communicate, knows. And when me intensely suddenly begin to want to befriend those who are 2-5 years old I know, I get scared. Even more frightening than when they want to be friends, those whom I do not know.

My brother sold his car, his swallow -Toyota from the salon, which boasted a speck of dust blowing, and it's almost the limit of his dreams. It was necessary, because the loan was equal to his sudden pay cut. The employee sold his old favorite beshku. Over 40 000. Not because it buys a new. And I did not pay her to cut. just sold. Strange and scary.

On Friday, bought a 19 inch monitor for ADR 4tys. Today bought a pink keyboard and mouse. Put another table in the room. conducted network. Monday will be a new member. expanding. like the positive. In the morning 's wife called to tell the girl that she goes to work on the basis of interviews. She was so worried that in a conversation called her, her future boss, Irochka. scary.

Around a zombie. Maybe we are preparing for something, and I do not know?. It is necessary to watch TV and read newspapers.

----------------.

work. in the paper from hand to hand. Antikorporativ remembered. childhood. Virtual told about. traffic from wikipedia. Bournisien has three or four women at once. Well, not Bournisien, but he. about it. written. Malashkin. ceased to swear. But only in a blog.

---------------------------------.
Sign up. to update the blog with one click!. Read on Twitter!. ::. Advertising blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment