Saturday, March 24, 2012

Tales of Bitrix (Bitrix)



One day my friend and I put the license Bitrix. And my selection servak ​​, which is easily held 100k users fell.

In the past year I have the habit to grasp at all and at once took part in two tenders for the Forums. won a. The second won a former programmer Bitrix, in love with this product. Despite my lobby on behalf of the project manager and all the arguments (by Bitrix there is only one utterly miserable Forums ) - Founders put the trademark. Our project for the second month running -. Although problems with the management of the project have not gone away. - To work I still hampered. But competitors have already posted. Five times more. amount and still have the product inferior in functionality every three. And jump they can not - sorry for the money invested. trap.

Why am I writing this? .

But really I'm just offended that I was seven or eight years ago did not take into Bitrix and I am now forced to work on itself, to do what I want and get a three to five times more. That's because the dog will agree!.

No comments:

Post a Comment